Friday, January 5, 2024

Winter

Hi everyone!

 Today the challenge at Simply Clean & Simple is to make a card that reminds us of winter.

This is what I came up with:



I used a light blue card base. The bright white card front was die cut using the My Favorite Things Blueprints #13 die....this one is really old...but I use it all the time!

The off white tree was cut using a Sizzix thinlits  tree die and that sweet little cardinal ...and a bunch of his friends ... have been hanging on my pegboard forever, so I have no idea who makes them.

I hope you enjoy this beautiful winter season. ( I can say that because I'm retired and don't have to leave the house...LOL)

Hugs,

Doni

 

2 comments:

  1. Well you know I love this card, reminds me of the one I did last month only in different colors, so great inspiration showing how using the same products can switch things up, it's a beautiful card Doni!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ... that red bird really POPS! Gorgeous CAS creation! LOVE your style (as you already know lol). Hope you're well ... we'll get together soon. They are starting my bathroom renovations this Wednesday (10th) ... oh boy! here comes the mess! lol

    ReplyDelete