Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Heartfelt

 

 

Happy Wednesday, everybody!

 A new challenge is starting at Double D Challenges. The theme for this months challenge is hearts.

Here's the inspiration board for this HEARTFELT challenge:

Lots of hearts to choose from.

    I also have lots of heart die cuts to choose from to help me create this card:


      Products used:
 diamond embossing folder by Darice                                              Love Ya die from My Favorite Things                                        Stitched Nesting Hearts by Tutti Designs
 
 I  hope you can play along with us. 
We have a fun prize to give away to one lucky player,
which will be chosen by Random.org
 
I hope you all stay warm and happy.
Hugs, Doni

8 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful heartfelt card Doni!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous texture and I love all of your different hearts scattered about! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real sweetheart of a card, Doni! Love the script sentiment and embossed background. The perfect Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly beautiful Valentine card my friend! LOVE that embossed background! Let's get together soon ... miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the Love Ya die! Crisp red and white with pretty embossed background. It's a perfect Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The love ya die was what I was impressed with too! I love the simple red and white design as well. Perfect for Valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simple look of this card. That embossed background is perfect, and the red and white really make this card pop. It's wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete