Friday, February 2, 2024

Pink

Hi everyone!

 Today the challenge at Simply Clean & Simple is to make a card using Pink.

 Here's what I made:


I used a white card base then added pink cardstock that I cut just a little bit smaller than the white card base. To this I added a strip of white that I had used my score board to make the stripes. 

The word Thanks was cut from a die from Simon Says Stamp labeled  script thanks.  The hearts were cut from a die  from Your Next Stamp called Floating Heart Panel Die. I have like a million pink hearts left over! lol

I can't wait to see all your pink cards!

Hugs,

Doni

 

5 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful, cute idea to add those adorable little hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and clean and simple at its best xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice design, love the placement of those 3 little hearts with the angled sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the scored strip.

    ReplyDelete